Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Georgia was a blast...

I went to Gainesville, Georgia last week to visit family and do a few family tattoos.
The flights were short and easy. Met a neat lady by the name of Sharon, on my second flight. We had a 3 hour discussion about life, religion, beliefs and things of that nature. Hope here journey back to the ATL was a successful one. Once I landed I was scooped up by Jeff and we were off to a 3 story family filled house.

This is where we stayed... a family friend was kind enough to let us stay here for the duration of my visit.

Opened my tattoo travel case to find this...

Had to stop and get a pic of this monkey eating my cousin Mark...

My Auntie Diane is an incredible human being.
She laughs and smile a ton...

Tattooed my cousin Charlie and his wife Amanda the second night I was there... I need to get a better pic of Charlie's tattoo but here is a descent shot of Amanda's cover up tattoo.

This machine and I hung out most of the trip...
Hmmmm to have tea or coffee...

My cousin Mark isn't old enough for a tattoo,
but he is for some pen work

Another shot of the house and yours truely...



My cousin Mike is a rad guy. He's a hard workin dude with a heavy Southern accent...

We found a golf cart in the garage and decided to take it out for a spin

We came across this $1,079,000 view in our golf cart excursion...






The lake we stayed near was beautiful...
They must have a blast out here in the summer time

A small view of the kitchen area...
this house was huge... even had an elevator. So fresh...

Later on my last night plans changed and I had my cousin tattoo a ninja on a skateboard.
You have to know us or ask us the story behind it... I cleaned up and slightly added to his arm in the picture.

It was an incredible trip. Seema bit too short. Can't wait to get out to GA for our family reunion later this year. No tat blastin'. Just fun and visits. Thanks for checkin this out. Journeys are a must whether from within, in the states or out of the country.
Stay Up!!!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment