Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Whole Lotta Blogging....

I've been working a lot lately. Feels good to be constantly creating and moving forward.
Been focusing on pushing myself, artistically and spiritually, in a much needed positive direction. Much breathing and practicing of relentless patience.


I finished a painting entitled "V" for some signed and numbered 11x17 prints. Thank you to Greg over at Steadfastprinting.com. You Rule!!! Also, been tattooing a bunch. Enjoy the pics below. In progress and finished pieces for your visual enjoyment.






Almost done with Tina's sleeve...
 Sam sits like a champ through mad rib shots!!!
 Shirt/Promo design sketch (above)
 Fun Picasso tattoo on Jason. I love this dude.
 Started this Greatful Dead half sleeve on Mike... can't wait to fit all the people around it.


 Finished my homie Pat's 1/2 sleeve... great guy and friend. Insanely Inspiring!!!
And I finally finished this big rib jammer on one of the people I love and respect more than life itself. I learned many things from this tattoo... Until next time. Stay Up!!!

2 comments:

  1. i like all of your worx here !!! good job ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nick... I need to get tattooed by you sometime. Would also be awesome to draw with you too... :)

    ReplyDelete